If you lost one or more teeth, or have dentures, and you’re ready for a permanent solution, consider an implant restoration. Replacing missing teeth can improve a patient’s self-esteem, the way they chew and how they talk.
Losing permanent teeth due to an accident, aging, or periodontal disease can be difficult, but you can get back the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Dental Implant Restorations facts:
- Durable – the implant fuses to the bone making implants the most durable tooth replacement option
- Long-Lasting - Implants can last a lifetime if properly maintained
- Healthy Oral Solution – Implants don’t require reduction of bordering teeth
- Natural Looking – Implants are designed to look like natural teeth
- Improve Appearance and Restore Confidence
The Dental Implant Restoration Process:
- The dental implant takes the place of the old root in the jaw bone
- Over the next 2-6 months the implant fuses to the bone becoming an anchor for the artificial tooth.
- The next step is to design the new replacement tooth. Once ready, the new tooth is attached to the implant – the patient will be able to chew and speak normally
- When a patient loses several teeth, an implant supported bridge can be created to replace the missing teeth.